CK Make-up for all Occasions
Cicilia Kaufmann is a professional Wedding makeup artist, based in Centurion Gauteng South Africa, As a wedding makeup artist CKmakeup has 15 yrs exp. She is known for her exquisite taste in enhancing the natural beauty of every woman. Ckmakeup specializes in the art of Wedding makeup, Fashion makeup and even everyday makeup and is happy when surrounded by make-up she is armed with a lot of talent, creativity and a good sense of humour.
Wedding makeup artist
She polished her talent as a Professional makeup artist at The Make-up School in Rivonia and CKmakeup for all Occasions was born in 1999. Ckmakeup specializes in all kinds of events, from wedding Makeup to runway shows, she embraces each and specific opportunity to highlight the inner elegance grace and beauty of each individual in tone with each unique event. Ckmakeup seeks to accommodate each client with customized attention in the place of the event in order to achieve the outcome you deserve. CKmakeup also does make-up training for ladies who want to learn how to do their own make-up, she also does corporate workshops and trains ladies who are interested in make-up artistry. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Awards:
- Sabia (Bridal Standard of Excellence) www.abiaweddings.co.za
- Abia Gold award Winner The Brides Choice award 2012
- Abia Bronze award Winner The Brides Choice award 2011
- Abia Silver award Winner The Brides Choice award 2010
- Abia Bronze award Winner The Brides Choice award 2009
- Il Quinto Why wait for Love Music Video
- Arno Carstens and the Band
- Lucas Radebe
- PJ Powers
- Natasha Sutherland
- Edith Venter
- Loui Fish
- Eric Way
- Michael de Pinho
- Carolyn Steyn (ex-wife of Douw Steyn : Owner of Saxton hotel
- Lizzie Cundy ( British WAG, TV presenter, model)
- Sonia Booth (SA WAG & LG model)
- Cara Burger is a South African model best known as one of the Top 12 finalists in the 2008 Miss South Africa pageant.
- Megan Coleman Miss SA 2006
- Therese Benade is a South African actress best known for her role as Cherise van Tonder in the SABC1 drama series Home Affairs, from 2005-2009.